Peruvian Human Hair Wigs For Black Women
Also very common and growing in fame, Peruvian human hair is an excellent alternative to a pretty wavy hair. Although the waves are not as tight, the Peruvian wool has a slack high tide that falls easily without losing body.
Peruvian hair is mostly curled to develop the tight wavy pattern. The long-lasting span of Peruvian hair wig allows the hair to retain its texture well in humid and hot periods.
This hair is also made of Afro-Caribbean hair and resistant to the sun. However, keep your hair investment moist and damp regularly to avoid tangling.
About Peruvian Human Hair
Peruvian hair is coarse and light brown, darker or deep brown colors. This hair is a little rougher and thicker in texture than Indian hair. It harmonizes well with standard African-American relaxed hair textures and medium Caucasian hair textures. Peruvian wool has received attention since 2010. Peruvian hair is multi-purpose hair. Peruvian hair can appear naturally voluminous regardless of the fact it is lightweight. Meaning, you can have over 500grams (5pcks) of hair and yet it feels like feathers. It is manageable even when the hair lacks proper maintenance. Peruvian wool is excellent for sleek straight styles as well as short & edgy styles. If you usually use heat, style the hair, be sure you use a leave-in hair conditioner first. Style hair with a wide tooth comb, beginning at the ends and working your way up towards the scalp. Use styling aids free from alcohol,
Care of Curly Peruvian Human Hair Wig
• Use a wide tooth styling comb only, when hair is wet.
• Apply the suggested products, style the curly Peruvian hair weaves while moist, let it to air dry and then leave it alone!
• Never comb dry curls for you will disrupt the curl pattern
• To refresh curls, spray with plain water, leave in conditioner or diluted curl activator.
• Use aids that are free from alcohol, such as mouse, gel, and hairspray in moderation.
• Do not use greasy products; it can cause your hair to tangle
• Before you go to bed, braid, twist or pin curl your hair.
• Never sleep on damp hair.
• Rest on a satin covered pillow.
General Care Of Peruvian Human Hair
• Installation of the hair: To ensure that your Peruvian human weft extensions do not fall installation, I advise that you follow the instructions below: Do not remove the weaves because most of the patterns are either hand-tied or feature a very thin weft, which makes your design virtually undetectable and more straightforward to install. Due to this, the delicate weft is cut, this loosens the hair in the weft causing what appears to be falling.
• Combing your hair: I advise you to straighten your hair every morning. Brush your hair from the ends in the direction of your scalp. Starting from the ends keep the pressure from the weft area, it is an excellent way to maintain the longevity of the extensions.
• Keep Your Hair Dry Before Sleeping: You should never rest on your hair wet. Just ensure your hair is dried before you go to sleep and you shouldn’t have anything to worry.
• Swimming In Tubs: You want to go swimming in hot tubs? I recommend braiding your hair before entering containers to avoid tangling. It is advisable to wash your hair right after swimming. Add a spray in conditioner after swimming.
• Tools For Styling: It is essential to use a paddle back brush using gentle strokes when washing and styling the hair.
If the above measures must be taken into consideration, you will have the perfect wig.